The Jewish Agency’s Project TEN is an International Development Volunteering and Educational program that operates Volunteer Centers in various countries.
Young Jews from all over the world come to the centers for 3 months at a time to volunteer with the local population and participate in study sessions in International Development, Social Involvement, Identity and Jewish Activism. The official language of the program is in English while most participants are Israeli.
Project TEN is recruiting for all centers: Mexico, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana, Samos (Greece) and Israel.
- Implementation of the work plan in the field based on the project’s work model.
- Identifying needs and tailoring suitable solutions to problems in the field.
- Creating and preserving cooperation for promoting the various projects.
- Training the volunteers for the relevant professional field, and joint work on preparing professional material for use in the field.
- Volunteers’ support, training and supervision.
- Leading educational learning sessions for the volunteers.
- The position is for internship.
- We cover cost of living, accommodation and food in addition to a stipend.
- The conditions of the position are not suitable for couples or families.