- Social activities, striving for ‘Tikkun Olam’ (repairing the world) and improving the quality of life of vulnerable communities worldwide.
- Developing and promoting collaboration with local communities around sustainable models of activities in the fields of Education and Social communities.
- Fostering relations between Israeli youth and Diaspora Jewish youth, based on shared values and on a commitment to the Jewish Nation.
- Contributing to the personal development of volunteers and shaping their worldview.
- Building a network of alumni who are involved and active as well as committed to their original communities.
Anyone can take part in realizing this vision:
Our work principles lead us, keep us focused and help us achieve our objectives:
- An organizational Identity, which is clear and can be implemented in all Project TEN programming.
- Building a network between Project TEN Centers worldwide.
- Communal orientation, which is strengthening and cultivates growth.
- Clear and defined educational activity in the physical center/space, while ensuring a safe and accessible space.
- A structured model and adoptable means for the local community.
- The use of methodologies of Informal Education as well as those of empowerment and shared involvement.
- Incorporating activities that connect parents and children and ensuring the parents' involvement in services provided to their children.
- Systematically exporting and implementing the educational approach, knowledge and tools through training local agents of change (Train the Trainers).
- A clean work plan that guides the active staff in head quarters and in the field.
- Systematic measurement and evaluation that enables flexibility, learning capabilities, improvement and adaptability
Now is your time to join the activity! Leave your details here